top of page

Update North Nibley 27th March

We are still planning on running at North Nibley this coming weekend 17th March, but we are weather watching at the moment as theres heavy rain forecast for this Saturday all day but if this clears for the Saturday we are in with a good chance of running.

We intend to update everyone by midday Friday, if we have to postpone the event we will run it again on our advertised reserve date 31st March.

bottom of page